PS4 Jailbreak 11.02 CFW (Custom Firmware) allows you to run unsigned code, install custom themes and mods, and more. However, jailbreaking your PS4 can void your warranty and may also make your device more vulnerable to hacking.
Before proceeding, it is important to understand the risks and make an informed decision.
Here we provide truly simplified instructions for how to jailbreak your PS4 console. All of the instructions listed below are based on the most up to date firmware that is currently available.
How To Jailbreak PS4 11.02 CFW with USB:
You must have all of the following components to successfully perform a PS4 jailbreak.
- PS4 Console
- External HDD or USB (1GB+)
First, make sure your PS4 is running firmware 11.02 OFW. You can check your firmware version by going to Settings > System > System Information.
Next, download the PS4 jailbreak files below. This will typically include a jailbreak payload file and a jailbreak tool.
Steps and Instructions:
Step 1: Plug a USB stick into your computer.
Step 2: Create a folder at the root of the USB stick called “PS4“.
Step 3: Create a folder inside the PS4 folder called “UPDATE“.
Step 4: Write your PS4 Model Number on USB. Drag PS4UPDATE.PUP file is already downloaded on your desktop.
Step 5: Move PS4UPDATE.PUP to the directory “UPDATE” that you just created on the USB stick.
Step 6: Plug the USB stick into the PS4.
Step 7: Navigate to Settings Tab.
Step 8: Choose System Update.
Step 9: Choose Update via Storage Media.
Step 10: It will say it found Version PS4 11.02 CFW version.
Step 11: Choose OK.
Step 12: Accept Conditions and install the update.
Step 13: After less than a minute, Your PS4 will update, beep 4 times then shut down.
Step 14: Power up your PS4 (You will have to do it on the console and not by the controller).
Step 15: Your PS4 is now jailbroken.
Note: You can jailbreak with any OFW (10.00 above) version
with 100% guarantee. Those who already jailbroken with our CFW files can be updated with this latest CFW version.
Download PS4 Jailbreak 11.02 CFW File
You can download PS4 Games from “PS Store” and you do not need to pay any credit.Those all Games will be FREE Download with guarantee.
What You Can Do After Jailbreaking Your PS4
- You can now run unsigned code on your PS4, including custom themes and mods. However, it is important to only download and run content from reputable sources to avoid any potential malware or other security risks.
- You can use various homebrew apps and games that are not available on the PSN Store.
- You can install custom firmware and install games directly from external storage devices like USB drives.
- You can also add features like Remote Play or Share Play that are not available on the official firmware.
- You can also use the jailbreak to use a webkit exploit to run the PS4HEN which allows to run PS2 and PSP games on your PS4.
PS4 jailbreak can open up a world of possibilities for customizing and enhancing your gaming experience.
If you have any questions, just add a comment below.